Terms and Conditions
SSRVM Trust assures the confidentiality of all data collected on our website through the payment gateway.
The identity of all who contact us through this website is also kept confidential: we do not rent, sell, or exchange our mailing lists and we always are responsible in our management.
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from: * web server cookie stored on your hard drive * an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use * the domain server through which you access our service * the type of computer you're using * the type of web browser you're using
WE WILL COLLECT THE FOLLOWING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
* name including first and last name * alternate email address * mobile phone number and contact details * ZIP/Postal code * demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education,); * financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and * you can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
* We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. * We will collect personally identifiable information about you as part of the registration process and data verification.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your personal information to: * help us provide personalized features * tailor our site to your interest * to get in touch with you when necessary * to provide the services requested by you * to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The donor should certify that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the payment gateway of the Trust you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. SSRVM Trust will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
3. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. SSRVM Trust reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the Trust has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar from the donation process.
4. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
1. Any request for cancellations and refund of donations once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
SSRVM TRUST is a not- for profit, charitable educational Trust. The details provided in our site pertain wholely to the educational institutions of Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir Trust and its teachings. SSRVM Trust will not be liable for any damages arising in contract, or otherwise, from the use of, or inability to use, the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Site or any such contents. We also makes no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else, which has contaminating or destructive properties.