SRI SRI RAVISHANKAR VIDYA MANDIR FRANCHISEE OPPORTUNITIE Education is the part of Ancient India. With Gracious blessings and inspiration of His holiness Sri Sri Ravishankar, Sri Sri Ravishankar Trust Bangalore has been set up as an educational and charitable Trust committee to making learning Value based and Knowledge. His Holiness Sri Sri Ravishankar says “The first sign of success is an unshakable Smile” Education is not stuffing the mind of children with information but to provide intelligence while preserving their innocence. The founding thoughts of SSRVM were: Guruji says:-
- “Can we create a school where a child really looks forward to going every day?”
- “IS it possible to make education not a burden but a really enjoyable experience?”
- “How do we nurture the wonderful qualities of children like enthusiasm and joy so that they are not lost in the process of growing up but are carried forward into life as an adult”
10 BEST REASONS TO PARTNER WITH US:
- Recognition: Support from internationally reputed “The Art of living” Foundation & proceeding towards being spiritually deemed University.
- Proven system in place: Experienced model with over 10yrs and more than 100 schools all over India.
- Pedagogy: Stress free, Joyful, Natural and value based for both children and teachers.
- Curriculum: Ready availability of Curriculum books, study material, projects, etc.
- Training:Provision of teachers training administrative training with Manuals modules and workshops.
- Simplicity & Flexibility: Easy to implement to procedures and flexible working ERP systems in the process of being introduce.
- Marketing: Ready availability of publicity material websites presence provided.
- Visit:Regular operational visits for continuous support including Workshops.
- Human Values: Creation of ethical society (Human values) and morals through integrated value added education and shaping their carrier for future.
- ROI: Better Return and investments not only monitory but most important in terms of legacy. Infrastructure Requirements:
A. For State Syllabus Schools the Infrastructure Requirements will be as per Norms of the Particular State.
B. For CBSE Syllabus Schools as per CBSE Norms:
- Minimum 2 acres of Land.
- Class rooms – minimum size should be 8 m x 6 m (approx 500. sq. ft.).
- Science Labs. (Composite for Secondary or/and separate Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Senior Secondary)- minimum size should be 9 m.x 6 m.each(approx 600 sq. ft) and fully equipped.
- Library – minimum size should be 14 m.x 8 m. fully equipped and with reading room facility.
- Computer Lab. and Math Lab. – No minimum size is prescribed, however, the school should have separate provision for each.
- Rooms for extracurricular activities – either separate rooms for music, dance, arts & sports or one multipurpose hall for all these activities should be available.
- Outdoor Play Equipments including Toys for activities (As per Specification)Indoor Education Material (As per specification)
- Suitable Furniture (As per Specification)
- Telephone and internet connectivity.
- Audio Visual Equipments.
- Trust / Section 25 Company / Society
- Art of living Basic course
- Shradha Teacher’s (In-house) Training
- Assistance of survey, study and site selection
- Supply of teaching aids, toys and equipments
- Assistance of Interiors and layout
- Assistance to recruit and train teacher’s
- KYC – Know Your Child workshop for parents
- Extensive franchise, curriculum and teacher training
- Structured curriculum and ongoing support
- Marketing support
- Ongoing operational support
- Standard operating manual
- Research and development – Publications, Conferences and Patents
- Updating with recent advances using workshops
- Science Fest: Cultivate more interest for Science & knowledge.
Initial Investment details For detailed information on Initial Investment Contact Us:
- The royalty of 15%+tax is payable on gross fees per child per year admitted in franchisee school. The fee also varies as per Rural /Urban Areas.
- All operating cost like recruiting teachers and their salaries, rent, electricity, local marketing etc is borne by the franchisee.
- The toys and equipment consists of teaching aids, library books, indoor toys, puppets and outdoor toys and equipment.
- The Interior design manual outlines a detailed plan of extensive standardized interior designing of the school and consists of furniture and fittings, theme walls, vinyl flooring, bulletin boards, signage, outdoor layout, etc. We shall supply the entire package of above points 3 and 4 as per models, ambience and equipment list.
Out of pocket expenses The partner shall bear the travel and boarding and lodging expenses for the representative’s from SSRVM Trust for the Site Visit, Site Approval, signing of MOU, for any teacher’s training programs, KYC seminars, audit or any promotion / support activity as well as for the audit and administrative matters. Taxes All Government taxes, levies, cess, etc such as Education cess, Services tax, as applicable, will be charged extra. No Income Tax needs to be deducted for the initial as well as recurring payments to SSRVM trust since it is fully exempted for income Tax.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Initial meeting and discussion
- Submission of Evaluation form
- Submission of Financial Projections & Marketing Survey Reports
- Sending the business proposal on Franchisee Option
- Obtain approval from SSRVM Trustees for the project
- Meeting & Discussion / Identify suitable sites
- Obtain approval for site
- Sign agreement and remit franchisee fees
- Recruitment of staff
- Training for curriculum/operations