Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science & Research SSCASR is an initiative of Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir (SSRVM) Trust, a charitable, spiritual and educational public institution involved in imparting quality education, research and vocational guidance in various fields of ayurveda.
To spread the precious knowledge of ayurveda of ancient India and its benefits to every part of the world.
To produce good Physicians, Surgeons, Ayurvedic Scholars and Teachers who are fully competent to serve the community and conduct research activities
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Recognised by CCIM.
- Approved by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Excellent infrastructure facilities.
- Qualified and experienced faculties.
- Well-equipped laboratories.
- Library consisting of over 2000 titles.
- Herbal garden with wide variety of medicinal plants.
- Research & Development Centre.A 100 beds hospital facility for teaching.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls.
21st km , P. O. Udayapura, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore – 560082 Phone: 080-67976767 / 66 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.sscasrh.org